Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
PVE no more... lets focus on PVP Labels=0

PVE no more... lets focus on PVP

Go down 
+2
[Admin] Bulbulon
[GM]Tagausig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PVE no more... lets focus on PVP Empty
PostSubject: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Dear All,

Good day!

Seems that we are loosing our interest in doing PVE. For this i suggest that we all focus no on PVP topic and we can still do some PVE but our guild will no longer focus on that meaning no more guild raids in instances.

Lets focus more on PVP topics in where i believed most of our leaders have good insight about it so that our guild channel will be busy again.

Let me know your side.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Bulbulon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[Admin] Bulbulon

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

No :S
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm

PVP FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmagz
cmagz

PostSubject: reply........   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:18 pm

i kinda disagree that there would be no graids. guild wouldnt be that strong without PVE. adn if we declare that there would be no graids, many guildies might leave. this is only my insight. =)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm

cmagz wrote:
i kinda disagree that there would be no graids. guild wouldnt be that strong without PVE. adn if we declare that there would be no graids, many guildies might leave. this is only my insight. =)

Yes, cmagz you are right PVE is a must in every guild. But remember how our previous guild "Elitista" survived, even if we are only few we still doing raids but basically not 100% guild members in raid. We cannot do any schedule in our current guild this is due to many people focusing on PVP which is ok for me. My only concern why I want to convert to PVP is that we don't have active PVE officers. There is no one initiating guild raids in big instances Ulduar or heroic naxx. Mostly people are ok with EoC farming, I envision Priory as the best if not one of the best PVE guild in this server but unfortunately our members are yielding towards the other aspect of WoW which is PVP. We need to focus only one aspect of WoW, its either PVE or PVP. Currently there is 0 guild raids for the past 2 weeks. The last time we had guild raids in naxx heroic was 1 week ago where I am the one leading it and take note its not entirely guild raids coz only few members joined and mostly outsider.

We promoted new PVE officers but non of them are doing raids atm. If they do raids its EoC farming. I will not consider EoC farming as raid. I know most of our members are lacking of gears thats why they cannot do Ulduar, but there is naxx where we can get gears and boost our members gs so that next time we can do ulduar, but non of our PVE officers are doing it.

So basically we really need to pick one path where POS will be known. Either PVE or PVP.

I need you guys to think about it carefully and lets have a common decision.

Let's make a priory a better guild.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Bulbulon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[Admin] Bulbulon

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm

I tell you one thing.

"There is no Great/Big Guild that focuses on ONE THING"

Might be less on one aspect and more on the other. But i assure you, most GREaT guilds have 2 aspects.

Give you some sights:
1. AOC = was the BEST PVP GUILD EVER in old server. They are noob in PVE, but still they do it.

2. BV = Focuses on PVP. I was officer there, and my task was for PVE/PVP. Thats why they have ranks similar to PVE OFFICERS.

3. OBLIVION = Great PVP guild. And most of them lead Ulduar raids, which are successful.

4. Carpe Diem = PVP and PVE guild. Great BIG community.

FOR Me, i would suggest to have both aspects. I tell you, giving up PVE aspect will surely decrease the guild population.
What problem i see is the lack of PVE Officers, and the lack of participation.
If you want to have guild raids, POST it in forums, Schedule it so that they will know. Not just by, telling them "GUILD RAID TIME" in real time. So alot will not join since they might be doing something or having a successful raid. They will never leave their raid for guild raid.

I may be inactive but i know what are happening in the guild.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I know that PVE is IMPORTANT!!!, but we don't have leaders who wants to do that? I agree that we are lacking of PVE officers, but even if we promote 100's of PVE officers and they don't have this capability to lead raids, then its gonna be useless. Unless Deceli or Sid or Pwersado comes back then that's the only time we can do guild raids. As of now none of our officers can lead guild raids.
Back to top Go down
cmagz
cmagz

PostSubject: pvp or pve   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

taga i think we could wait for the others. i think deceli is nearly graduating so she would now have more time to play. as for me and orcadobo in the 2nd week of april we will be having our summer vacation so more time to play. for pwersado, no contact yet. maybe he is already in sing.

one problem why i wasnt able to initiate graids before it is becuase there are few people online. i think we had a problem when people started leaving the guild. if there are many OL im sure that our PVE officers would be glad to lead graids becuase it is hard to lead graids when only are few are joining.

in my honest and humble opinion, we should not declare our guild as a pvp only. just keep it as a pvp and pve guild. we should concentrate more on recruitement to bounce back. we should identify why people started leaving our guild. 1 problem i thought before is that we were not speaking in english during gchat. i read that in the forums in magic wow =)) there was one applying for another guild that he described prioryofsion as a good guild which had many successful graids the only problem he had was the language.

-cmagz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 pm

cmagz wrote:
taga i think we could wait for the others. i think deceli is nearly graduating so she would now have more time to play. as for me and orcadobo in the 2nd week of april we will be having our summer vacation so more time to play. for pwersado, no contact yet. maybe he is already in sing.

one problem why i wasnt able to initiate graids before it is becuase there are few people online. i think we had a problem when people started leaving the guild. if there are many OL im sure that our PVE officers would be glad to lead graids becuase it is hard to lead graids when only are few are joining.

in my honest and humble opinion, we should not declare our guild as a pvp only. just keep it as a pvp and pve guild. we should concentrate more on recruitement to bounce back. we should identify why people started leaving our guild. 1 problem i thought before is that we were not speaking in english during gchat. i read that in the forums in magic wow =)) there was one applying for another guild that he described prioryofsion as a good guild which had many successful graids the only problem he had was the language.

-cmagz

I also saw that, also cmagz I don't want you to lead guild raids. We have PVE officers that will do that. I'm still figuring out what really the cause of this big fall down of our guild. We are almost there at the top, 60+ members online during peak hours and still keep on growing until suddenly something went wrong. I am so frustrated you know, that's why I don't go online and let Athaena play on my paladin and priest. I want POS to be like Project Horde, where all members are gear up and very professional in terms of doing guild raids. Also you are right, many of us still speaking in our Tagalog. If speaking tagalog cannot be stop then better not to invite non-filipino speaking player. I am tired of always saying at guild chat about that they should not be bother of seeing non-english language.

High Councilors, can you please take over my GM post for a while. I need to think and refresh myself.
Back to top Go down
cmagz
cmagz

PostSubject: pvp or pve   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 pm

hmmm i noticed it when we locked the guild from outsiders. i think the growth stopped when we initiated the site-recruitement system. (GM's and HC need your input on this to validate). i think we should start this system when we have a steady group of guildies.

for starters we should start to grow back the trust of our guildies and be active as a guild.
maybe FOR THE MEAN TIME we should do pvp but the one like join as group (ano ba tawag dun? yung 10 vs 10 sa wsg). becuase if we just do arena there are only 2 people playing with each other.

lol taga us HC cannot fill in your seat. that seat is too big for us Smile

i'll try to talk to Deceli and other HC when to go online so that we can play happily again.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Winterfreeze
Admin
Admin
[GM]Winterfreeze

PostSubject: hmmm   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 am

well we need raids in 25man ulduar...but for now... 10man ulduar items is THRASH... <.< we just need to find some guy who raid and lead much... <.<
Back to top Go down
https://prioryofsion.forumotion.com
cmagz
cmagz

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 am

[GM]Winterfreeze wrote:
well we need raids in 25man ulduar...but for now... 10man ulduar items is THRASH... <.< we just need to find some guy who raid and lead much... <.<

hy wint agree on you with this. but we cant do 25 man with only a few people online Sad
Back to top Go down
deceli
deceli

PostSubject: hmm.   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Hey Officers, haven't been here for a while just had a quick glance on our forum. Sorry i'm busy preparing for graduation, clearance etc.

Well personally, i suggest that we should stay and keep our old routine, PVE and PVP both at the same time. See, members way back are eager to do guild raids, which are really impressive. and PVP's too! Maybe some officers aren't initiating raids for the guild causing the guild's sudden fall.

--and i'll be back real soon. when i go online, i only see less than 10 people online. Sad Let's try and fix this. imy all. lol!
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Bulbulon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[Admin] Bulbulon

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 am

Gratz deceli!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVE no more... lets focus on PVP   PVE no more... lets focus on PVP Empty

Back to top Go down

PVE no more... lets focus on PVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Priory of Sion :: Officer's Quarter :: Official Chat-
Jump to: