Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) Labels=0

Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) Empty
PostSubject: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Dear GMs,

Good day!

I went online early today and found out the our guild bank are getting empty now. The last time i checked most tabs are rich particularly the enchanting tab. But now seems that one by one every mats are disappearing. Some of our guild members are getting some mats from other tabs where they are having different professions.

Like the case of this two new members Scorer and Spartanx. I would like to suggest if you can removed this guys from the guild since I am also the one who invited them. So removing them will be fine since these guys are not helping the guild.

Also, I just dont know why Demontutor left where he is so helpful in guild. He is an asset and a good example to others. We lost a great a member.

Anyway please continue tell everyone that it is ok to get mats in the guild bank but also donate mats to help our guild bank to become rich.

Looking forward for your support.

Note: Removal of Scorer and Spartanx should be implemented once any of you guys get online.

Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Dear GMs,

Good day!

I went online early today and found out the our guild bank are getting empty now. The last time i checked most tabs are rich particularly the enchanting tab. But now seems that one by one every mats are disappearing. Some of our guild members are getting some mats from other tabs where they are having different professions.

Like the case of this two new members Scorer and Spartanx. I would like to suggest if you can removed this guys from the guild since I am also the one who invited them. So removing them will be fine since these guys are not helping the guild.

Also, I just dont know why Demontutor left where he is so helpful in guild. He is an asset and a good example to others. We lost a great a member.

Anyway please continue tell everyone that it is ok to get mats in the guild bank but also donate mats to help our guild bank to become rich.

Looking forward for your support.

Note: Removal of Scorer and Spartanx should be implemented once any of you guys get online.

Thanks again Smile
He left because an officer promoted a trainee to legion by mistake without a profession.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Oh i see, so some members are promoted by accident. I understand now,
so please to all leaders please read below topic.

https://prioryofsion.forumotion.com/official-chat-f17/promotion-guide-t141.htm

Let me explain to Demontutor ingame, i will try to login later hoping we can bring him back to the guild.

Thanks for the information Life
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

i cant remove members but ill just demote them until a GM will be OL and remove them from the guild
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 pm

taga emergecy i accidentally promote the one i should be demoting damn how come i cant demote them aw please OL and remove them thank thanks my bad
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

taga ive withdraw all the frozen orb in tab 6 coz maybe the one i accidentaly promoted will get it ill send it to winter so after kicking them in the guild he can put it back sorry for the trouble cya this weekend
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 am

chrisx wrote:
taga emergecy i accidentally promote the one i should be demoting damn how come i cant demote them aw please OL and remove them thank thanks my bad

Chris,

I am not at home yet I don't have wow here in this laptop.

That's ok only PVE/PVP, High Councilors, Warlords are allow to withdraw in tab 6. Unless you promoted him until PVP/PVE officer rank.

Anyway kindly monitor our bank for a while. And hope winter get online and kick those guys.

Thanks for the notification
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 am

Winter,

Can you please give the High Councilors demoting power for a while so that they can demote incase someone incase they accidentally promote him/her.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)   Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank) Empty

Back to top Go down

Case against this two members (Abuse our guild bank)
Page 1 of 1