Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
Someone from guild is item stealer. Labels=0

Someone from guild is item stealer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Srki0509

Srki0509

Someone from guild is item stealer. Empty
PostSubject: Someone from guild is item stealer.   Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 am

it was guild raid,masterlooting,as you can see on all pictures,marcko thought he is masterlooter but he wasnt,even tho he was leader.Someone was doing his job,and of course when they needed something they would give it to themselves.
Anyways,on first picture u can see that i rolled 95 and khirmela rolled 92,on second one,khirmela said he got 98 and the item went to him >.> then when i said in guild chat taht marcko didnt give me 2nd item i won ( i won first time that shit but he said we all need to reroll cuz he got lag) someone gave me wrong item -.-' cyz marcko wasnt loot master,if he was in the right top corner of his healthbar would be a picture of bag,but u can see he is leader in the top left corner,so maybe he is involved in this item stealing XD i just wanted to tell u that we have stealers in guild,screw items.

Someone from guild is item stealer. Aa11

Someone from guild is item stealer. A11

Someone from guild is item stealer. Aaa11
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Someone from guild is item stealer.   Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:30 am

Srki0509 wrote:
it was guild raid,masterlooting,as you can see on all pictures,marcko thought he is masterlooter but he wasnt,even tho he was leader.Someone was doing his job,and of course when they needed something they would give it to themselves.
Anyways,on first picture u can see that i rolled 95 and khirmela rolled 92,on second one,khirmela said he got 98 and the item went to him >.> then when i said in guild chat taht marcko didnt give me 2nd item i won ( i won first time that shit but he said we all need to reroll cuz he got lag) someone gave me wrong item -.-' cyz marcko wasnt loot master,if he was in the right top corner of his healthbar would be a picture of bag,but u can see he is leader in the top left corner,so maybe he is involved in this item stealing XD i just wanted to tell u that we have stealers in guild,screw items.

Someone from guild is item stealer. Aa11

Someone from guild is item stealer. A11

Someone from guild is item stealer. Aaa11

Dear Srki0509,

Good day!. Thanks for informing us about this.

We already investigated this incidents, based on the reports that we gathered seems that there are no items stolen from you guys. One of our GM was in that raid his name is "Taga", here are scenario happened.

1. Deceli was the raid leader in the following bosses.

- Instructor
- Gothiks

2. Taga was the raid leader in the follwing bosses.

- Anub
- Widow

Before the guild raid start Taga already announced that it will be ML on Widow for the specific item that Marcko needed. In our guild we really do this to dress up people. We reserved 1 item per guild raid. After you guys killed Widow, "Taga" was not able to see the roll that's why he passes the lead to Marcko. Now Marcko was in charged of the roll and telling taga who won and who's not. Taga is the one distributing the items to you guys even if Marcko is the leader. Some of you complain that they won items, that's true but some of you won more than 1 items, for this as a GM, we must see that everyone can get items, the second highest roll and (not yet won) any item will get the item in case the original winner already had a won item. We always want you guys to learn how to share items within guildmates. In this way we develop friendship and solidify our guilds. We know you don't know yet this kinda of ruling. Now everyone there, we like you guys see that our guild is not only up for gearing people, we also building friendship here. We know that everyone of you wants an item on every raid. Don't worry about that, we do guild raid everyday. We also know that you are just upset that you didn't get your second item. We fully understand your point there. Now people may ask why do we do ML in looting, our simple answer in that is to make all items distributed properly. We want everyone go home and finish the guild raid happily.We know that you will understand this ruling.

Again we thank you for posting this so that everyone will also know this kind of ruling that we apply in our guild raid.

Please don't hesitate to ask us anything again. We are always here to listen to you guys and help you understand some rules that we imposed.

Good luck and hope that everything are clear now.

Just for the record: "Taga" didn't finish the distribution of item because he was disconnected from the server due internet problem. Master Looting was passed to Marcko. But we speak to everyone including Marcko and seems that there are some technicality problem where some item being given to the wrong player. But only few items , for this we really sorry we didn't meant this to happened. GM's and High Councilor are the only ranks that can do Master Looting so that every item can be distributed properly and fairly. In guild raids it will not be consider official raids if no GM (Warlord) or High Councilor included in the raid so ML are not allowed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Srki0509

Srki0509

PostSubject: Re: Someone from guild is item stealer.   Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

haha ok np Razz i didnt know u didnt want to give me item cuz i already won one...i get it now ^^ ty
Back to top Go down
Savanth
Savanth

PostSubject: Re: Someone from guild is item stealer.   Someone from guild is item stealer. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 am

Peace out!! bro! Smile

lol sharing is what we are good at! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone from guild is item stealer.   Someone from guild is item stealer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone from guild is item stealer.
Page 1 of 1