Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? Labels=0

Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???

Go down 
+3
[GM]Tagausig
[GM]Winterfreeze
Okamahra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Okamahra
Okamahra

Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 pm

can someone tell me which is better DK type cuz im confused of what type im gonna choose

Question
Back to top Go down
[GM]Winterfreeze
Admin
Admin
[GM]Winterfreeze

PostSubject: Re: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:08 am

Okamahra wrote:
can someone tell me which is better DK type cuz im confused of what type im gonna choose

Question

for me blood cuz they very hard to kill...they heal to much
Back to top Go down
https://prioryofsion.forumotion.com
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 am

Okamahra wrote:

Question

hmmm for me i think 20/51/0

Tank Type with Improve Rune Tap + Acclimation
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 am

mostly unholy dk is used in raid for the haste which is important for boss
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 am

Blood DK.
'nuff said.
If i get my hands on Betrayer of Humanity or what was the axe called imma dps like hell.
Back to top Go down
chrisnuval08

chrisnuval08

PostSubject: pvp dps dk   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm

for me , blood dk has the best burst dmg output among the 3 talents. it also gives a lot of survival talents such as mark of blood ( best for hunters, rogues) and rune tap. if u use death pact, u will have 3 healing skills all in all. but blood dk focuses on physical dmg, in PVP, people are very much damage mitigated due to their resilience.

Unholy spec is great for pvp, getting AMZ (anti magic zone) + Bone shield = great survival for both magic and physical attacks. Summon gargoyle is the most important skill of unholy dks in pvp, it will let u chew down anyone u are targeting, just survive the fight and let ur gargoyle do everything. btw, plague focuses on diseases which are very hard to mitigate.

Right now, ive balanced blood / unholy spec for pvp , same for dps but different talents. in dps ive removed all the survival talents and put it on dmg talents which are working. Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Qualila
Qualila

PostSubject: Re: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:21 pm

For DPS one should really get this build, with 2 slow one-hands

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jcZG0exA0czf0chzAZfM0hxc

This is not a good pvp spec thou Razz

Love,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???   Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better DK type for pvp and also for DPSing???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Priory of Sion :: Class Guides :: Pvp Guide-
Jump to: