Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules Labels=0

I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules Empty
PostSubject: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Dear All,

Good day!

I would like to ask your help in putting up a good and fair raid rules that we will implement in our guild.

Looking forward for your support.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Some important rules is already implemented like asking guilidies first before inviting pug and don’t ever ninja items, when leader says greed roll on off spec then do it, no kicking at 1%...........
I can also propose is that for members who need gears must initiate raid and not all depending on others.
Second is during raid (Graid or pug) As a raid leader make sure that if any guildie is new to a raid that he must be inform of proper rolling and role in the raid cause it was a mistake that i also commit when leading a raid i did not inform for new to wow when raiding the do's and don’t.
Third, in a graid/pug members should not ask any favor to pass an item it makes the image of the guild not good specially if the leader is a guildmate.
Lastly in a graid if the guildie got what he needs in the instance they leave and look for another raid in which they need something, if we start a graid win or lose gear there should be no leavers and continue till the end.
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Bulbulon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[Admin] Bulbulon

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Just make some rules. I will finalize if all of you are done. Should be approved by the 4 leaders before implementing.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 pm

[Admin] Bulbulon wrote:
Just make some rules. I will finalize if all of you are done. Should be approved by the 4 leaders before implementing.

I agree you with Admin. We will come up with a draft and let you finalize it before we submit to other Guild Leaders for their approval.
Back to top Go down
cmagz
cmagz

PostSubject: POS raiding rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm

1- starting a raid
as much as possible only pve officers and above should lead the raid. if officers are not available, any guildy can lead provided that he/she would not ML the raid. so this makes PVE officers and above are the only ones allowed to ML (warlords need comment on this).
2- when joining a raid as much as possible inform the leader what spec are you rolling for.
- inform the leader if you are new to raiding to avoid "noob rolls" (many of our guildies still dont know how to roll).
- inform the leader what spec are you. (holy, tank, dps etc.)
3- during raid
-listen carefully to instructions of the leader. as much as possible no one shall be talking at this time in raidchat.if you need to clarify something tell it after the instructions to avoid confusions in chat.
- if you are against tha strategy of the leader whisp your comment to the leader ONLY. (as a leader pls reply to the whisp of players to inform there whether you accept their strat or not)
- most importantly no AFK in raids.
4- looting
- when it is ML, the raid leader is suppose to know what the spec of each is. leaders should distribute loots evenly and fairly
>ML if 1 player already 1 item he/she is not eligible to win another item provided if no one needs that item. ex. cmagz rolls 99 for betrayer and he wins... when cmagz rolls the highest again in his 2nd item, the 2nd highest wins the item. ( not sure id the 2nd highest roller already one another item, what shall be done?)
- during graids only 1 reserved item is allowed. it is in the discretion of the raid leader what to reserve.
-during graids need=main spec, greed= offspec
5 - after a boss
- no one is suppose to leave without any valid reason. remember to always help in graids. guildies should not leave unless the raid leader says "raid over"

****** pacheck nlng. medyo magulo nasa school ako habang ginagawa to Razz*******

thanks
-cmagz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi All,

Good day!

Thank you very much for all of your reply post. We really appreciate it. Here are the consolidated information that we will present to Admin for his review and revision.

Raiding: Every member of POS is a raider, a soon-to-be raider, or the alt of a raider (well, there are a couple exceptions, but for the most part, this is true). Members are expected to select a raiding main (although this does not preclude alts from raiding at the Raid Leader's discretion), and this main must be a level 80 character. Members must have raiding experience, either on the main character or on some other character. If none that player must do 5 man instance first to learn raiding before joining the big boss fight.

Raiding Seriously: By this we mean that raiders are committed to the raid and to the other members of the raid. Sign up for runs as you are able to raid, let us know if your plans have to change, show up on time and ready to raid until the scheduled end of the raid. Spend time outside the raid improving your ability to raid, either by getting better gear, improving your skills, farming mats for raid consumables, or whatever you think will help you contribute effectively.

Raiding Seriously DOES NOT MEAN: High attendance requirements, draconian loot policies, or people screaming at each other over Vent. It means we make the best of the team we have, we progress as we are able, we have a sense of humor about our adventures and misadventures, and we enjoy ourselves.

Raiding Is A Team Sport: Be considerate of your fellow raiders. Be understanding of each other. Work together and celebrate the good things that happen to each of us in our turn (as the loot gods decide things will happen). None of us can raid without all the others. Relevance is lucky to have members with extensive experience playing most speccs of most classes, so it is pretty easy to find someone to talk specc, gear, spell rotation, and playstyle with.

Raiding Requirements: The Raid Leader decides who is ready to raid specific content, based on gear, skill, experience, and the needs of the group raiding on any given day. We will always try to give advance notice of special requirements (such as minimum health requirements for the KT fight, or resist gear for resist fights, etc.) If you have any questions about posted requirements, please ask.

Progression: Relevance is not a server progression guild, but we believe in progressing. We'll do it in our own way and at our own pace, but we will progress, and we will make decisions sometimes based on our common desire to beat new content.

Loot: Don't be greedy. In official guild raids, the general expectation is that if you raid in a particular role exclusively, you will get priority for gear for that role. For example, a shadow priest is allowed to roll with the mages and 'locks on damage casting gear, while we ask a priest who heals in a raid setting to roll on damage gear only if no primary damage caster wants it. Hybrids who raid in more than one role can roll on items for both raiding roles, but should be especially careful about that whole "Don't be greedy" thing. In 10-man raids and 25-man T7 raids, we will use rolling with minimal ML prioritization as our loot system. In T7.5 raids (and beyond), we will use a a loot system that is based on the Shroud Loot System. Raiders earn points by participating in raids and spend points to get loot using a very simple bidding system. The loot rules are intended to give everyone a chance at loot, but to concentrate loot in the hands of the most consistent raiders.

Don't Leave Raid: Make sure to finish the raid you started or inform raid leader about leaving the raid. But don't ever leave raid without prior notice. Player found guilty will be punish accordingly. "POS" is not leavers.

Addons And Stuff: We will use vent. Get it and learn to love it. No mic required unless you want to talk (but we'd prefer that you can talk). You must have Deadly Boss Mods. Please install Omen or something compatible with it. Other mods are at your discretion: use what you need to fulfill your duties appropriately.

This is what I think the possible time to raid.
Suggested Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10pm server
Wednesday 7-10pm server
Friday 7-10pm server

Admin,

Can you kindly validate our suggested guild raiding rules.

Looking forward for your support and advise.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
deceli
deceli

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 am

I would like to add about the ff :

DURING RAID

"invite-me-when-you-are-in-(insert boss' name here)"

We do not create raids and clear them for "special people". If you intend to get an item, join from the very beginning and leave when the raid is over.

"Leader-please-tell-them-to-pass-(item name)-for-me"

People MUST know the rolling rules. Roll on this, greed on that.( i.e DE items, dps gears, tanking items etc. ) Since most of the people who joined the raid need something from that instance, Raid Leaders must not tolerate this people and leave the saving and passing of items to ML raids. Raid people must avoid saying this.

In line with this, i would like to confirm to all of our dearest POS officers, if saving of one item for a particular player per boss is still okay. If it is, who among the members should be given priority?

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry wasn't able to play this past few days. Been busy at school. What a Face

Last edited by deceli on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just added something.)
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Bulbulon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[Admin] Bulbulon

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Any officers want to add?

All listed above is good. (And tiring to read)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules   I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your inputs (High Councilors) for our official raid rules
Page 1 of 1