Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild Labels=0

Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demontutor

Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Dear POS,

Ignore my first message, I dont like to be in this guild anymore coz there are some irresponsible leader who promoting people who doesnt have any profession. Who doesnt follow rules set by our guild leaders.

So for this, I will withdraw my membership in this guild.

Some leaders abused their promoting power which i feel unfair to others.

Goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 am

Demontutor wrote:
Dear POS,

Ignore my first message, I dont like to be in this guild anymore coz there are some irresponsible leader who promoting people who doesnt have any profession. Who doesnt follow rules set by our guild leaders.

Goodbye...
Who promoted who and why?
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 am

i have no idea who are you talking too tell the name and i will check it
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Demontutor wrote:
Dear POS,

Goodbye...

Dear Demontutor,

Good day!

Sorry about that, It is my fault for not informing all leaders about the promotion guide that I set in guild.

To tell you honestly, this ruling I set is only a week or two weeks old. So not all officers are used to this guideline. Our guild is so young in this server, rules, guidelines and roles of officers are still in the process of evaluation. But there is one thing I can assure you that we are going on the right track/direction.

Regarding the promoted members who does not have any profession. I already demoted them. That's the only reason I login because I saw your post here.

I hope you can reconsider coming back to our guild. We really need someone like you to set an example to other guild members on how they can participate actively in guild.

Looking forward for your understanding.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Demontutor

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm

I will only return if you can promise me that you are always be there to guide the guild. Coz without you guild are unstable and members and officers are become abusive in their powers.

You know me very well Tagausig, you are become part of our guild in frozen and you're the reason why i moved in to magic coz I thought everyone in your guild is like you.

Don't worry I made my own guild "Howl Of Terror" but this is just a temporary guild. I only want to use the guild bank slots for the mats that I collected and bought in AH. Because as you know I had only Enchanting and Tailoring so for the other profession AH is my resource. For now i am making a big gold in selling enchanting and tailoring mats and those golds I bought mats for others prof specially Titanium bar and steel. Coz here I only need 3 stacks of Infinite dust for 1 Titanium bar where I can only farm 3 stacks of Infinite dust for less than 5 mins. So meaning if everything goes well I can sell 50 stacks of infinite dust in less than an hour and I can get 25K gold = 20-22 titanium bar. I will keep those mats until you promise me you can be there in guild other wise I will continue farming and storing as much mats as I can for my future guild.

Also I already bought 25 titanium steel Smile coz I sold 8 Jet'z Bell and 7 Bulwark Shield. So not bad, thats what I like in this server a lot of lazy people who dont want to farm mats instead buy it in AH.

cheers Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild Lol
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

U mean titansteel or titanium bar..
Don't worry I posted this on the guild info
Back to top Go down
Demontutor

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Lifendeath wrote:

Titansteel.

What did you posted?
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

True your one of the kind who stand out from the others demontutor anyway hope you consider tagausig favor flower
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Demontutor wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:

Titansteel.

What did you posted?
I posted that every officer should promote someone only if he/she has a profession.
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Bulbulon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[Admin] Bulbulon

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 am

Whats the drama here?
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:13 am

[Admin] Bulbulon wrote:
Whats the drama here?
Go back to your hole...
Back to top Go down
chrisx
chrisx

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Lifendeath wrote:
[Admin] Bulbulon wrote:
Whats the drama here?
Go back to your hole...

Very Happy life
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Lifendeath wrote:
[Admin] Bulbulon wrote:
Whats the drama here?
Go back to your hole...

guys, even if Bulbulon is not currently active ingame and in forum still he is part of our guild and aside from that he still remain as our site Admin and GM, for this i would like to request that all of you still need to give some respect to him. We can do jokes if the topic is not serious else be sensitive on every post that we make.

I know you guys will understand and follow that coz all of you are respectable and you gain my trust.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm

[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
[Admin] Bulbulon wrote:
Whats the drama here?
Go back to your hole...

guys, even if Bulbulon is not currently active ingame and in forum still he is part of our guild and aside from that he still remain as our site Admin and GM, for this i would like to request that all of you still need to give some respect to him. We can do jokes if the topic is not serious else be sensitive on every post that we make.

I know you guys will understand and follow that coz all of you are respectable and you gain my trust.

Thanks Smile
don't worry i am kidding D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild   Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
Page 1 of 1