Priory of Sion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
How are you guys now? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
How are you guys now? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
How are you guys now? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
How are you guys now? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
How are you guys now? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
How are you guys now? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
How are you guys now? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
How are you guys now? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
How are you guys now? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter
How are you guys now? Labels=0

How are you guys now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

How are you guys now? Empty
PostSubject: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Dear All,

Good day!

How's my PoS? I missed you so much,,, oh well i hope you guys are doing well...

I will be back ingame next week i guess..

Cya Smile
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 pm

We are kinda non active.
I am active, chris as far as I see he is kinda active too.
Bulbulon isn't really active and he has been offline for more that 17 days I think.
Oh and BTW I am gonna lay off PvE for a while. Gonna get my hunter to 80 first then gonna go to raids with him not my DK.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Lifendeath wrote:
We are kinda non active.
Bulbulon isn't really active and he has been offline for more that 17 days I think.
Oh and BTW I am gonna lay off PvE for a while. Gonna get my hunter to 80 first then gonna go to raids with him not my DK.

I see, anyway guys I will be back ingame again next week though I am in my new guild those who wants to join me there (your alts only, main should remain in PoS) must have at least 4.4 gs. (we only do PVE )

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:05 am

[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
We are kinda non active.

I see, anyway guys I will be back ingame again next week though I am in my new guild those who wants to join me there (your alts only, main should remain in PoS) must have at least 4.4 gs. (we only do PVE )

Thanks
wth
i have a hunter alt that i share with chris but not 80 so I dont have 4,4k gs.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 am

Lifendeath wrote:
[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
We are kinda non active.

Thanks
wth

oic, well our guild "Virus" only accept level 80 toons with 4.4gs minimum.
anyway Life please continue helping PoS to be active again, we need more people in PoS to lead others so that it will not die. Chris is always active and there is no question about his dedication to the guild that's why I love that guy. He is really one of the key leaders in PoS. So life kindly help chris in leading PoS to regain its activeness.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Winter

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 pm

[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
We are kinda non active.

Thanks
wth

oic, well our guild "Virus" only accept level 80 toons with 4.4gs minimum.
anyway Life please continue helping PoS to be active again, we need more people in PoS to lead others so that it will not die. Chris is always active and there is no question about his dedication to the guild that's why I love that guy. He is really one of the key leaders in PoS. So life kindly help chris in leading PoS to regain its activeness.

taga where is ur main char in the guild? <.< did u left?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tagausig

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi wint,

Currently I moved my main in "Virus" guild (Dementor's new guild), he build this guild for purely PVE/RPG only (PVP depends on member if he/she wants to do some pvp, but guild does not give more importance on pvp)

I already wrote my reason why I need to moved it, but for others sake, the reason why I moved it is to help dementors to get more members with enough knowledge in pve/rpg in that guild. Still my heart belongs in PoS and I will remain as PoS, its just my char that need to move there, coz as you know I only have 1 active char in magic most of them I already deleted them..

Don't worry wint, i am always here for you and for the guild. I will be active as much as possible to help our PoS members. "Virus" guild is only created for people who wants to talk about PVE and RPG only thats why we put a 4.4gs min requirement before joining the guild.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys now?   How are you guys now? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you guys now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Priory of Sion :: Administration :: Announcements-
Jump to: